Tentative activities of the bilateral project under this topic are during the ongoing phase:
• Support to the further cooperation between the Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK) in Gatersleben Germany and the ICAR-NBPGR in India;
• Exchange of technologies & procedures for nutrition value testing;
• Study visits of NBPGR experts to the Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK) in Germany to exchange experience on conservation techniques of PGR;
• Exchange on new plant and seed health regulations of EU.
• Workshop on seed health issues.